4 Major Benefits of a Dental Implant
- You will regain your chewing capacity and restore your smile
- You are able to floss and brush normally around the implant
- No need to drill into adjacent teeth to support a bridge
- Lower risk of getting a cavity vs. a bridge
Who can get an implant
Implants rely on healthy jaw bone in order for the titanium screw to be reliably placed. If there is not enough volume of healthy bone we cannot expect the implant to last.
Other factors that may influence your ability to get an implant include:
- Medical conditions
- History of Smoking
- History of Gum disease
- Current state of your bite
- Current state of the surrounding teeth
Our dedicated team of Dentists in SW Calgary will work with you to complete a thorough examination and work-up to determine if you are a great candidate for implant therapy.
Our goal is to have a clear roadmap before proceeding with the surgery to place the implant.
To find out more details about this treatment feel free to contact us via email or phone or book in with one of our doctors for an examination so that we may better discuss with you if you are a candidate for an implant.