What are Veneers?
Think of a veneer as half or ¾ of a crown. It typically only covers the front surface of your tooth whereas a crown typically covers the entirety of the tooth.
Benefits of veneers
- We do not have to remove tooth structure from the back side of your tooth
- Can achieve better esthetic results compared to composite bonding
Workup Prior to Getting Veneers
- This will usually involve us taking impressions of your teeth and photos of your smile.
- The impressions will be used to create a trial model of what your new teeth may look like
- This step also allows us to analyze the final result without having to touch your teeth
- The doctor will discuss the proposed treatment with you and we will not start treatment until you are fully aware of what we can achieve as well as the limitations To find out more details about getting veneers, feel free to contact us via email or phone or book in with one of our doctors for an examination so that we may better discuss with you what your treatment options are for improving your smile!