What to expect at your first visit
We typically schedule our first visits for two hours. We know it seems like a long time but we want to be thorough in our examination and education. The first hour will be spent doing a comprehensive exam and the second hour will be allocated for your teeth cleaning.
Your first exam with us includes:
- Diagnostic x-rays and photos
- Examination of each individual tooth
- Evaluation of your gums
- Assessment of the jaw joint
- Assessment of the alignment of your teeth
- Cancer screening assessment with Velscope
- A thorough discussion of our findings and recommendations
Our Goal with this Exam is to educate you on the current condition of your mouth. Whether treatment is required or not, we want to spend the time! If 2 hours sounds too long, just let us know and we can book your exam and cleaning at separate appointments.
Book your first visit
Are you looking for something other than a comprehensive exam? Perhaps you have an emergency? Or need a consultation for a specific problem? Please feel free contact us for help!