It may be a fairly self explanatory procedure, but having a tooth removed can be a stressful and intimidating procedure. At Glenbrook Dental we try our best to ensure that if you have to undergo this procedure you are as comfortable as can be.
10 Reasons you may need a tooth removed
- Tooth infection
- Crowding of teeth
- Severe Gum infection
- Teeth broken below the gumline
- Preventative removal of wisdom teeth
- Baby teeth impeding growth of adult tooth
- Large cavity leaving minimal sound tooth structure left
- Deep fracture in the tooth traveling into the nerve/roots
- Intentional removal of teeth to allow for proper fitting of a denture
We offer sedation options for patients who may feel anxious about having a tooth removed.
To find out more details about having a tooth removed, feel free to contact us via email or phone or book in with one of our doctors for an examination so that we may better discuss your options.